3 things I did today that I’m proud of:
1. 150 push ups
2. Ran 3 miles (and had some quality time) with my son.
3. Had a student tell me he loves Go Far.
(bonus* helped 25 people to friend Patch)
3 things I’m not so proud of:
1. I gave an obnoxious driver the finger. ( I'll probably do it again tomorrow)
2. I ate whipped cream directly from the Reddi-whip can. ( I’ll surely do it again tomorrow)
3. For the life of me, I couldn't keep up with my son while running. (surely, the rest of my life)
The photo taken of the happy pup ended the day on a high note. Yes, he has a face only a mother could love.
4/4/2012 11:31:34 am
150 pushups? That's close to my life time total
4/4/2012 11:53:16 am
You're selling Miles short; I love him too. As far as the bad three are concerned... we all sneak Reddi-Whip, we all give the finger at some time in our lives and, let's face it: you're 40 and Pete's way younger than that - what do you expect? The kid is his father all over again! Give up gracefully while you still have the chance! Ha! Focus on the Go Far compliment and hope that your kids will do the same some day. (I know they will) Yours is a great accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. Love you.
4/4/2012 07:59:35 pm
You are the best auntie in the world!
Leave a Reply.