3 things I did today that I’m proud of:
1. 150 push ups
2. Ran 3 miles (and had some quality time) with my son.
3. Had a student tell me he loves Go Far.
(bonus* helped 25 people to friend Patch)
3 things I’m not so proud of:
1. I gave an obnoxious driver the finger. ( I'll probably do it again tomorrow)
2. I ate whipped cream directly from the Reddi-whip can. ( I’ll surely do it again tomorrow)
3. For the life of me, I couldn't keep up with my son while running. (surely, the rest of my life)
The photo taken of the happy pup ended the day on a high note. Yes, he has a face only a mother could love.